Based on experience
Position: Project Manager
Supervisor: General Manager
Time: Full-time, salary
Pay: Based on experience
The Project Manager is responsible for taking projects from closed sales through installation, final inspection and commissioning. The Project Manager will serve as the primary post-sale point of contact for our customers, and work with sales staff, engineering, and construction manager to see projects through their lifecycle. The Project Manager will be focused on optimizing the customer experience, including the adequacy of communication, accuracy of design, attention to detail and overall speed and efficiency of the construction process.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Clear communication, both written and oral, with customers
- Proactive communication with solar consultants, construction manager and solar designers
- Familiarity with licensing and permitting requirements as well as utility requirements and creation of positive relationship with inspectors and utility personnel throughout New Mexico
- Responsibility for the overall timeline and customer satisfaction for all residential projects.
- Proactive problem solving for retrofit construction.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Minimum of 5 years of customer service experience required
- Knowledge of residential/commercial solar operations process preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills required