Office Assistant Part-Time
Position: Office Assistant
Supervisor: Office Administrator
Classification: Part time, hourly non-exempt
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office and warehouse staff with a focus on problem-solving and organization.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining and organizing filing cabinets as well as archiving overflow. Maintains neat recycling and shelving area, storage room, and supply areas.
• Occasional phone assistance.
• Maintains inventory and orders supplies, including office products, snacks and coffee.
• Run errands for Marketing or other departments as requested, including supplies for meetings and taking supplies to the warehouse.
• Works cooperatively with management, accounting and sales team to create efficient workflow.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated, energetic team player
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work flexible work hours depending on current priorities
• Clean driving record, insurable based on Company policy
• Local travel is required
• Ability to pass a background check