Part-Time Corporate Recruiter
Part-Time Corporate Recruiter
Director of Human Resources
Salaried, exempt (Administrative/Professional)
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Are you environmental minded, do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a highly skilled, friendly and energetic team of professionals? If so, Affordable Solar has a great opportunity for you! Affordable Solar is looking for an experienced part-time Corporate Recruiter to join our growing team in Albuquerque, NM
The recruiter could evolve into a full-time position as business needs change. Successful candidate needs to demonstrate ability to source, recruit, and staff industrial, and clerical candidates from various sources including but not limited to contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, cold calling and internet searches.
Position: Part-Time Corporate Recruiter
Supervisor: Human Resources Director
Classification: Salaried, exempt (Administrative/Professional)
This position is responsible for filling Industrial and clerical support positions through in-depth analysis of job skills and qualifications to determine which candidate to source, interview, and hire. The recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting and staffing candidates from various sources including but not limited to on-line, contact lists, and job postings as well as sourcing passive candidates through networking, social media sites, and internet searches.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline of candidates fostering relationships with candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to anticipate and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of selection and timeliness of hire
- Advise hiring managers of labor markets conditions related to their specific hiring needs
- Assist with ad management, ad generation and job postings and recruiting sources
- Source candidates using effective, creative outreach techniques
- Schedules candidate interviews with hiring managers, and their teams as necessary
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced and competitive job market
- Performs primarily phone screening and interviews
- Coordinate pre-employment testing, background screening and substance testing
- Assist hiring manager to ensure Employee Request Form are completed to begin recruitment process
- Creates offer letters for internal and external candidates
- Participates in training sessions for process and system improvements
- Performs administrative and logistical functions to support the interview, offer, and on-boarding phases of the recruitment life cycle
- Participant in onsite and offsite job and career fairs
- Assist candidate throughout the interviewing and hiring process to ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new hires and hiring managers
- Enters appropriate candidate data into the HRIS/Payroll system
- Ensures all candidate onboarding documents are electronically signed within the HRIS System
- Maintains confidentiality compliance surrounding sensitive information
- Guarantees positive interactions with candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams throughout the interview, offer, and on-boarding phases
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum of 4+ years of Recruiting experience
- Prior Construction Recruiting experience preferred, ideally in Solar Industrial
- Demonstrate skills in communicating in a professional manner and proficiency in collaboration with candidates, managers, and colleagues
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with ASI specific programs and software
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking and time management abilities
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly, professional and approachable demeanor
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must be able work within, meeting or exceeding deadlines
- Must be customer focused
- Must demonstrate integrity at all levels while representing ASI
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must meet the driver approval standards of all Affordable Solar driving policies and insurability requirements throughout employment
- Working knowledge of iSolved systems a plus
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Knowledge of office procedures, experience using office equipment, including telephones, printers and fax machines.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities at that time, subject to changes as business needs change.
This job operates in a professional yet casual office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Recruiter works in an office setting and interacting with candidates, vendors, callers, internal customers, management, and other HR team members. Work can be fast-paced and demanding.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, standing for extended period may be required when attending job/career fairs and other such events to promote ASI. This position would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary, manual dexterity necessary to operate office equipment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours often follow typical those of a typical business work week. However, as the recruiter you may be requires the work weekends or after normal business hours.
No overnight travel is expected for this position. There may be occasional local day travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.